Try this refreshing and delicious recipe for Hibiscus Margaritas made with organic hibiscus tea, ginger, lime, and a hint of clove.
- 4 ounces good quality tequila
- 1-ounce triple sec (or orange liqueur)
- 1-ounce fresh lime juice
- One batch of Two Sisters Tea Hibiscus Ginger Syrup
Hibiscus Ginger Syrup Ingredients:
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup honey or sugar
- 1 Two Sisters Tea with Ginger tea bag, opened.
- 6 whole cloves (optional)
- Make syrup by placing all ingredients in a small pot on the stove. Simmer gently for 5-8 minutes, let cool (you could let this rest overnight for more intensity) Strain.
- Fill a shaker halfway with ice. Add tequila, triple sec, lime juice and Hibiscus Ginger Syrup.
- Shake well. Strain into two ice filled glasses.
- For a nice touch, sugar the rim of the glass by rubbing the lime wedge around it, then dipping in sugar.
(Recipe adapted from Feasting at Home)